Thursday, December 20, 2007

200 and counting

Yep, you read that right, I said 200 - that's the number of this posting. Not even a year yet and already at 200 so I have been a rather faithful correspondent.

Today was another snowy day. I am getting tired of those kind of drives home from work. I am also getting excited that tomorrow is my last work day before I have 11 days off. I was covering for two other of my work team, everyone is getting antsy to wrap up details before the holidays and stress levels are high.

At home the daughter retrieval went well with a return home at 1:45 a.m. so a short night for mister. There was a bit of scrambling last night on my part to accomodate all the offspring and their guests - suffice to say that most people aren't digging out camping mattresses at midnight. All this frenzied activity until Boxing Day and then they will be leaving en masse.