Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back to life in the fast lane

So now that we're back to reality and life in the fast lane and since last Wednesday I have:

prepared and coordinated a Leadership Skills for LPN course in Bridgewater for 18 students

driven back and forth to said course, leaving at 6:30 a.m. and returning by 5:30 p.m. Mon/Tues

made a huge effort at work to (unsuccessfully) get out from under a pile of work from absence

developed and organized trip photos into an album - finally got life partner to look at them

blogged the trip for the world to experience and it was like being there all over again - yeehaw

handled my routine and seasonal domestic duties as expected including making a key lime pie

took my mother for dental surgery - she did well but an interesting a.m for me for sure

enjoyed the beautiful spring weather we've been having - peepers at full volume last p.m.

packed and organized the house for another two day absence of this domestic engineer

started back into my fitness routine, not as traumatic as at first so haven't lost much ground

proof read an essay for a bursary submission for the soon to be graduate of 2007

How's this to entertain you as I'll be away until Friday - it's My Pet Peeves link enjoy:

http://www.mypetpeeves.com/

Hasta leugo