Monday, September 17, 2007

Packing again

So what do you think? Pretty nice bookcase from Wicker Emporium eh? I just managed to catch the edge of the sunset visible from the couch as well. Hard to leave this view.

Well as the life partner said this evening "well you have a pretty busy social schedule this week" I'm guessing he's including the obligatory work related bonding retreat I'm attending the next two days. So I'm packed again. Will just get home in time to head out for Fredericton on Friday for a visit with daughter # 3 who tells me that she's "getting pretty antsy to eat something not on a tray".

I contacted the library today and made arrangements to be the speaker for Midweek Break on Wednesday, November 21st. This is a great date as it's the week before lobstering so very fitting. I emailed the videographer and this date works for her too so....we're on. I'm almost looking forward to November now.

I spent this evening making some squares for scrapbooking on Thursday (and leaving a threatening note on top of them in the freezer a la daughter # 3) as well as brown bread and a slow cooker meal for the shore captain. I sewed a curtain for a closet in the dorm room of baby daughter as well as all the domestic tasks required for a 2 day away stay. I really wish I had a testosterone rush and could just pack my bag and head out the door closing it behind me without a second thought. It would be so much easier.