Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tomorrow is Friday - yeehaw!

Since stress management guidelines say you’re supposed to think of three positive things that happened during the day so let’s see how today was…. 1. The internet was back up at work by mid-morning so I finished my WebCT work on two courses 2. The computer tech came down from Yarmouth today and graced me with his presence at 3:30 and worked on the computer and ‘thinks’ the problems in my system are fixed - it was running much faster 3. I’ve been playing with my razor phone - did you know you can take a photo with the phone and make it your screensaver ? and I’m told (by the one with razor phone envy who was reading the manual last night) that you can program it to respond when you say “home” and it will dial your home number. Pretty new age for a gal who grew up with a rotary party line wall phone - mind you we always had a telephone and that was more the exception than the rule in the neighbourhood.

Actually I can think of more than three good things from today. One of the 'silver lining' situations was that due to no internet access I took an hour and did filing and sorting in the office (feng shui principles of simplifying your space) and boy did it ever feel good! Now I need to adapt those same ideals and find some surfaces for the cleaning lady to whip into shape before I get home in the afternoon.

Tomorrow is Friday (yeehaw) and I’m suffering from Thursday night syndrome (being up early too many days in a row for this non-lark more night owl circadian rhythm type) so it‘s a good thing it is the end of the week. There is a scrap booking session on Saturday and there is nothing that can come between me and my paper crafting this weekend! So many photos, so little time.